Since the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 we have been asked frequently about how to do defrag the hard drive.
In this article we will quickly show you how to defrag your hard drive in windows 10, now lets get into it!
- On the task bar where it says “Search the web and Windows” will will need to put in “control panel”.
- Once your in the control panel go into “System and Security”.
- Under the “Administrative Tools” heading, click on “Defragment Your Hard Drive”.
- Left click once on drive “C” then click “Analyse”.
- Once the drive has been analysed we recommend that if it is more then 10% fragmented to optimize the drive by clicking on “Optimize” .
Please Note: optimizing your hard drive may take a few hours to complete.