- Open Windows explorer.
- Navigate to Local Disk (C:) and open the Windows.old folder (If you don’t have a Windows. old folder on your drive you will need to use the second method).
- Double click to open the Windows folder and then open the System 32 folder.
- Type WMVCORE.DLL in the search bar at the top right of the Window.
- Right click the WMVCORE.DLL file and select copy.
- Now navigate back to Local Disk (C:).
- Open the Windows folder and then System 32.
- Right click on where you have a blank bit of screen in the Window and select paste.
If your not able to locate the WMVCORE.DLL file in the System 32 folder in the first method, then your still able to fix the WMVCORE.DLL is missing error in Windows 10.
You will need to download the Windows Media Feature Pack and install it. You can download the Windows Media Feature Pack from here.
If your only after the WMVCORE.DLL file you can now download it from our download section